Commercial Roofing for Amarillo, Lubbock, and the Texas Panhandle
5 Star understands that as a business owner or property manager, you have special concerns for your roofing needs. Commercial roofing is not the same as a residential job, only bigger. You need a roofer who can:
- Minimize impact on business operations during roofing and construction
- Minimize impact on tenants or condo owners
- Navigate business property insurance issues
- Estimate large roofing and construction jobs, including equipment and safety requirements, supervision, and other factors that rarely come up on residential jobs
- Handle bonds, permits, and similar issues that come into play with commercial construction projects
5 Star has experience working through these issues, and making sure your roofing project goes smoothly from beginning to end. We’ll handle the stress of managing your commercial roofing project, so you can take care of your business operations with minimal impact.
Storm Damage Roof Claims
We offer complete roof replacements from wind and hail damage on commercial buildings, from warehouses, hotels, apartment and condo complexes, shopping centers, and industrial and agricultural buildings, we’ve got your business covered. With over 10 years of experience in the commercial roofing sector, 5 Star has become an authority in storm damage assessment, roofing repairs, roof replacement, and roof restorations in the Texas Panhandle region. We specialize in TPO and PVC retrofit roofing systems, and roof re-coating.
Amarillo Commercial Roofers
5 Star Commercial Roofing has experience with top manufacturers of quality roofing products. We work on all kinds of different commercial buildings, including condo and apartment buildings, warehouses, shopping centers, office buildings, schools, churches, and government buildings. If you’ve got a commercial roof in Amarillo, and it’s one of these types below, we’ve got you covered!
- Asphalt shingle roofs
- Metal roofing (standing seam, agricultural panel, or corrugated)
- Single-ply roofing like EPDM, TPO, and PVC membranes
- Modified bitumen roofing
- BUR (Built-up roofing) or hot-mopped roofing
- Flat roof cleaning, patching, and repair
Ask us about roof maintenance programs, too! Simple things like regular cleaning, keeping your flat roof free of dirt and debris, and periodic inspection for cracks, punctures, storm damage, and loose flashing can greatly extend the life of your roof. Catching a roof problem early can be the difference between a minor repair and saturated insulation, rusted structural components, and even eventual catastrophic failure of the roof in severe cases. Contact us or schedule a roof inspection today, to see how we can take care of all of your commercial roofing needs!